JB7 with camo cover

dosty

Here's my JB7 tschako, as requested by Lars13 (thank you, Lars). It's a complete outfit. The cover is small and I can't be sure they were issued together. But they were together at a Show of Shows in the early days of Louisville. It was sitting on a table three rows just in, calling me. The stamps are really clear. No extra holes either.
Dosty

Attachments

• JB7 1.jpg
    JB7 1.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 60
  • JB7 2.jpg
    JB7 2.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 58
  • JB7 3.jpg
    JB7 3.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 53
  • JB7 4.jpg
    JB7 4.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 56
  • JB7 5.jpg
    JB7 5.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 55
  • Jb7 6.jpg
    Jb7 6.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 59
  • JB7 7.jpg
    JB7 7.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 62
  • JB7 8.jpg
    JB7 8.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 65
Thank you very much for showing Dosty,
Really nice JB 7 Tschako with excellent markings!
Regards,
Lars

Excellent pieces ! I would not be doubting that these two pieces were originally together. The markings on each are superb and match. The uberzug is a size 55 cm, is this the size of the Shako?

Reactions: USN
Excellent pieces ! I would not be doubting that these two pieces were originally together. The markings on each are superb and match. The uberzug is a size 55 cm, is this the size of the Shako?
Yes indeed, it’s a 55

It truly is a beautiful set and displays well.

I have a jager tunic for JB4 or RJB4 and need a nice cover that fits nicely over a shake for display. Seems hard to find these days. I missed one just recently.

Again, nice set.

Very nice package :
Note the Feldzeichen in the colours of Schaumburg-Lippe for this Westphalian "Jäger". Garrison: Buckeburg, capital of this small principality. The only legacy of the Schaumburg tradition since 1897, when the white-red-blue roundel was replaced on the JR55 IIIB by the yellow-red of Lippe-Detmoldt.

Reactions: ccj
Back