Jonathan Pierson Loree

Hello Brian,

b.loree

I came across this webpage in search of Jonathan Pierson Loree.... He is my Great Great Grandfather... I am the line of Loree's from Samuel .. I believe we are related.... my email address is [email protected] I am on facebook at Aimee Loree Neary ... would love to connect !! all the best- Aimee

Good to hear from you Aimee. Indeed, we are related and I am familiar with Johnathan P Loree, buried in Arlington having died from wounds suffered in one of the battles of the Wilderness Campaign.

Hello, Thank you for your response back.. I enjoyed reading your information on Jonathan...
Is Darrell Loree your first cousin ?

I have the genealogy line information back to early 1700 to John, Jeremiah, Job, Ephriam, Samuel, Hezekiah, Sarah and Hannah

My mother and father (my dad is Arthur Jonathan , son of Harvey who was son of Arthur Jonathan)
have the original letters that Jonathan wrote to his wife Margaret during his time during the war

Yes Aimee Darell is my first cousin. My farther and his were brothers. I am the only child of William Earnest Loree. My full name is Brian Michael Loree. My middle name is taken from my grandfather, Michael Earnest Loree. Email will be sent to you. I have read those letters on your website. I am from the line that went North after 1776. Brian

Last edited:
Back