Kaiser's Bunker Sword Sale

Tony without Kaiser

Departed
Staff member
DiningRoom2.jpg

In our dining room for several years, have been two sword cases. We are building a new home and it has been negotiated that I can have one sword case. Not two. One sword case is better than none....

So here are the swords that I have to sell before we move.

Each is the best example I could find. Prices are exactly what I paid, and they are excellent prices compared to dealer's sites.

Here is a chance to get some superb examples of Imperial edged weapons. That's my sales pitch.

If you have questions or would like extra photos, email, I am happy to oblige.

Full guarantee as to originality, a full week inspection if you need it. I would prefer a money order or bank draft but will accept Paypal if you use the "Family/friends option so I do not get hit with the fee. Prices are in USD. Payments can be spread out over two months if that helps. Postage will be around $35 to the US or Canada. Buy two or more, and I will pay your postage within North America. Unfortunately, postage overseas is ridiculous, but of course possible. My email is [email protected]

Bavarian Schweres Reiter officer's walking out Interm Pallasch HOLD

Bavarian Schweres Reiter officer's walking out Interm Pallasch with engraved blade. Perfect mirror-finish blade with standard Bavarian engraving In Trew Fest on both sides. Blade length 30". Wire wrapped sharkskin grip. Very nice maker's stamp on the spine JOS. VIERHEILIGS NACHF. Black scabbard paint shows some minor age wear along the bottom 1/3. Perfect to display with a Bavarian officer's Pickelhaube in gilt or silver. These are rare. $490 USD.

Sword1_1.jpg

Sword1_2.jpg

Sword1_3.jpg

Sword1_4.jpg

Bavarian Infanterie officer's sword with engraved blade. Perfect mirror-finish blade with standard Bavarian engraving In Trew Fest on both sides. Blade length 33". Wire wrapped Bakelite grip. No maker's stamp. Black scabbard paint shows some minor age wear. Also perfect to display with a Bavarian officer's Pickelhaube in gilt or silver. Only $300

Sword2_1.jpg

Sword2_2.jpg

Sword2_3.jpg

Sword2_4.jpg

Saxon Infanterie officer's sword SOLD

A very difficult to find Saxon Infanterie officer's sword with folding basket. Perfect mirror-finish blade. Blade length 31". Beautiful FAR stamp for Frederick Augustus III (King 1904 to 1918). Wire wrapped Bakelite grip. No maker's stamp. Black scabbard paint in very nice condition. $455

Sword3_1.jpg

Sword3_2.jpg

Sword3_3.jpg

Cavalry NCO M1852 pattern ON HOLD

Cavalry NCO M1852 pattern (identical to an officer's except it has no wire around the sharkskin grip). Carried by all cavalry Senior NCOs except Kürassier. Husaren NCO's also could carry the pattern with a Lion or Leopard head like the Artillery Officers. Sharkskin grip shows some wear to the black die from age and handling. The nickeled guard is superb. Blade length 33".No maker's stamp. Black scabbard paint shows some light scuffing. Blade is perfect except for a small area of greying near the tip. $375

Sword4_1.jpg

Sword4_2.jpg

Sword4_3.jpg

Sword4_4.jpg

Sword4_5.jpg

WWI Ersatz sabre below is ON HOLD

A very difficult to find Imperial German WWI Ersatz sabre sword made by Carl Eickhorn and marked with the imperial cypher on the spine of the blade. Officially it is called a Kavalleriesaebel, Aushilfswaffe. These were originally made for export and then the export was stopped due to the war and they were issued to the German Army Mounted Troops. It has the KD89 grip and pipeback blade. Marked Carl Eickhorn Solingen. Massive, heavy blade. This one is as close to perfect as you could hope for. Near mint. These are very tough to find, I have only seen one wartime photo of it being used. Its massive and awesome. Near mint $450

Sword5_1.jpg

Sword5_2.jpg

Sword5_3.jpg

Sword5_4.jpg

SkipperJohn said:
Would the Jager zu Pferde have used the Model 1852 Cavalry sword pictured above?

John

Yes the JzP was in line with the other cavalry and this would have been carried by NCOs. The higher numbered JzP Refers also could have carried the WWI Ersatz sabre Kavalleriesaebel, Aushilfswaffe.

Back