Kube Auction

Perhaps someone knows Herr Kube, why does he not have live online bidding like everyone else? Oh , I remember once during the height of COVID he had one. Am I missing something about the positive aspects of waiting for his catalog to show and and then mailing in your bids to Germany ? Yes, I know lately he makes the catalog available on line which does solve the ongoing problem of receiving the catalog sometimes 3 or 2 days before the auction. I also remember the old Marion auctions. You could set a definite top number that you would be willing to spend on auction items, Kube does not offer that service and a live auction would solve at least that problem, in my opinion. After over 50 years in business I suppose one gets set in their ways.
I will not be flying to Munich.

That is the problem with most auction houses they are not going with their time. The only Military dealer that has an incredibly informative website is Helmut Weitze.
He jumped at the beginning on Internet, and you can see the result.
What a time it could save and a lot of travelling as well.

You see that with Libraries as well. To see one document, i must travel to Freiburg.
That discussion we have in the Military Museum in Holland as well.

Perhaps someone knows Herr Kube, why does he not have live online bidding like everyone else? Oh , I remember once during the height of COVID he had one. Am I missing something about the positive aspects of waiting for his catalog to show and and then mailing in your bids to Germany ? Yes, I know lately he makes the catalog available on line which does solve the ongoing problem of receiving the catalog sometimes 3 or 2 days before the auction. I also remember the old Marion auctions. You could set a definite top number that you would be willing to spend on auction items, Kube does not offer that service and a live auction would solve at least that problem, in my opinion. After over 50 years in business I suppose one gets set in their ways.
I will not be flying to Munich.
Kube is an old fashion dealer and auction house
He will never change
I understand that his schloss is for sale
but there are strings attached
Steve

OMG what an awesome site that is. Was just browsing it...if only I had a spare 2-3 million Euro laying around. :unsure:

Did you find any pictures? I was curious as well but only see very generic information.

Peter
Nope - seems some if them (this one included) are "discrete sales" with more info available to serious buyers who reach out directly. 🙁

Back