Kurrasier Regt. Herzon Friedrich Eugen von Wurttemberg (Westpreussian) Nr. 5 Leutnant

JohnM

52142300734_862d1dbadc_k.jpg

52141039872_0d2ae61570_k.jpg

52141039887_c239603dd5_k.jpg

52142064426_af90b85069_k.jpg

52142064456_46e7c34a46_k.jpg

I would carry that torso around the house all day just so I could stare at it in awe. That’s crazy. Probably this is the only time I will see a Kürassier Regt Nr.5 Koller with that beautiful pink Regimental colour. That Bandolier in that striking KR5 pink is simply not obtainable. Plus that killer Line Kürassier helmet. That’s any collector’s dream Koller and helmet. Way to go John.

Congratiolation. This Regiment is the hardest to find Kürassier Regiment. But please the Bandolier is on the wrong side and is too long. Should look like here.
You are 100% correct Kuerassier. While attempting to take the photos the bandolier kept sliding off the cartridge pouch. I did not want tempt fate with attaching the bandolier to the 100 year old pouch. The bandolier slipped off while taking the pictures and I placed it back on without realizing my mistake. You will see why very soon why I was rushing...

John,
Thank you for proving yet another incredible display of a rare Pre-War Imperial German Kuerassier Parade setup. It represents an era that quickly faded during the first industrial battlefield. Beautiful pictures; you only require a mannequin with trousers, boots, and a decked-out horse. Though I would only be allowed the dummy with pants and boots; if I wanted to live to see my 40th wedding anniversary next spring. LOL
Thanks for posting.
Best regards,
John

Back