Larcade 1

J.LeBrasseur

Administrator
Staff member
Guy's need your help, I lost my copy of Larcade volume 1, if anyone see's a copy for sale, please let me know.

Thanks

James

Hey Slim,
If you would do as your mother said, and cleaned your room, you would be able to find your things.
Gus

James, 'Collectophile' in Montreal had one of them a short while back but I'm not sure which volume.
I think they wanted a stupid price for it though - over $300.

Spikey, my office is in Montreal!!! Do you have this collectophile address? I need books on sabres....

Slim,
Not Lacarde but still a volume one! Hey Bowman's is thicker.....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6602079201&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1

Hi Mario, all I got is - Collectophile, Montreal North, PQ, Canada.
Good Luck.

Joe, is that book by Rankin any good do you think? It's on ebay right now.

Joe-

since you like thick books, I will gladly trade you both copies of Bowman's books for a volume 1 of Larcade. Hey both of my Bowman's are even autographed to boot!!!!

James

is that book by Rankin any good do you think? It's on ebay right now.

I got my copy of Rankin in 1966 when I was 10, when it was the ONLY game in town, and was for a long time. Very basic but good info, sharp b&w pics. My copy is in tatters now. I spent years lusting after a Kaiser Alexander Garde Grenadier miter largely because of the pictures in that book (I finally got one). I don't use it today except for a trip down memory lane, not because it's bad, but because Larcade is so much better. It's just a fun book to have.
Steve

Back