Latest named Bavarian M15

J.LeBrasseur

Administrator
Staff member
Well those of you that know me, know I needed another Bavarian M15 like a hole in my head, but I could not pass this one up, just totally awesome shape and named, not just once, but 3 times! this guy did not want somebody taking his helmet. Also, faintly is his unit etc.

Also, real cool is you can see on the rear visor the original marks left behind by his field cover.

James

bavnamedm15001.jpg

bavnamedm15002.jpg

bavnamedm15003.jpg

bavnamedm15004.jpg

bavnamedm15005.jpg

bavnamedm15006.jpg

bavnamedm15007.jpg

bavnamedm15008.jpg

One fine Bayer you caught... :D
Liner is great as well.

II.Zug/Second Platoon (25-60 soldiers)
2. ?Gruppe?/Second Group (8-12 soldiers)

Francis

James, it's funny but my Prussian M15 has similar scratch marks (see right side; to the left of the Reichs cockade). What do you think these are?

Hey Ron, those are cracks in the finish from flexing.
Hey James, this would have been even sweeter if it was named to an Offizerstelvertreter and had the Úberzug:)
Best
Gus

You have a lot of confidence, farm prices are going to be good this year, so poverty will not me a motivator on my end (I hope). But to give you a little comfort, I will give you first go at it, but I am having too much fun withit now:)
Best
Gus

Very nice James, I completely understand why you could not pass it up. Could you please take the strap off and post some pics of it in the leather strap thread (sticky) when you have time? It is an excellent example.

Back