lock up

Gustaf

Staff member
Hi Margo, I tjhink the site has locked up on me, the new posts do not reset, and the same members have been shown as online for the past 30 minutes.
Gus
I tried to post this last night, but I got a message that I could not post so soon after having posted, I think we may have a problem.
Gus

It worked now, but the flags on some of the old posts still persist.
Gus

Please ignore all the whining in the previous posts, everything is just peachy now.
Gus
PS for Otto "everythig is just peachy" means that everything is okydoky.

I am back whining again, why is it that there are new posts when I am not logged in , but when I log in they are gone?
Gus

Hi Gsu,
Did you drink the whole stock of your potato elixir? Are you using your steam computer again?
I am kidding! That already happened with me, not now, but in the old forum. Who knows some kind of Poltergeister...
Toto :lol:

Gee Margo, now I have to change my pass word, man I think I already forgot my new one, I had better write it down, Now before any of you pickelheads laugh at how simple my password was, in my defence, Margo thought it up when I could not register, I told her to make it simple as I was a bit slow, and I never got around to changing it. What really surprises me is that Chas had not done anything "funny" to my profile (I would not have been so nice if I had know his). By the way, Margo, all my whining is not complaining, I just want you to know what I see from this end, and NO Totto, I am not looking at a screen with vision impared by potato elixir. I do not drink the stuff, I clean my computer with it.
Gsu

Back