Lol

Didn't you know? This is from the elite WeinerErstatzKriegLandstrum Battalion 112. Only the ablest men in Germany were allowed, aged 60-98. Cream of the crop and responsible for the victory at Tannenberg in 1914. Of course, supplies were dwindling and helmets could no longer be shellac'd, so door knobs from repurposed buildings were used for spikes. How did you not know?

Last edited:
There are a lot of ugly repros, but they don't mention that its a repro until you read deep into the description. Maybe there is a demographic for this type of stuff? More likely someone will buy it and then be disappointed months later when they realize its not authentic.

Didn't you know? This is from the elite WeinerErstatzKriegLandstrum Battalion 112. Only the ablest men in Germany were allowed, aged 60-98. Cream of the crop and responsible for the victory at Tannenberg in 1914. Of course, supplies were dwindling and helmets could no longer be shellac'd, and door knobs from repurposed buildings were used for spikes. How did you not know?
😂😂😂😂

There a lot of felt fakes/ repro's in the Uk. The first uhlan felt I bought back in the late 1980's was a fake. The one i bought came from a batch made in the 1970's using original metal work. The older collectors at the time educated me.

clearly original metal work is very hard to find these days so door knobs will suffice!

Tony

Back