Looking for book Iron Cross 1813 - 187 - 1914 The History and Significance of a Medal by Frank Wernitz English edition 2013 Verlag Militaria

AssiaR117

Good evening to all collectors,
I'm Looking for book "Iron Cross 1813 - 187 - 1914 The History and Significance of a Medal" by Frank Wernitz English edition 2013 Verlag Militaria.
If someone sell or know who sell this book please contact me.
Thank you
Giampy

Good evening to all collectors,
I'm Looking for book "Iron Cross 1813 - 187 - 1914 The History and Significance of a Medal" by Frank Wernitz English edition 2013 Verlag Militaria.
If someone sell or know who sell this book please contact me.
Thank you
Giampy

Yes, you and me both, looking for a copy of this 2-volume set.

I was very foolish not to buy it years ago when it was still in print. It's now much more expensive, and very difficult to find a set in nice condition that is available to purchase on the open market.

I would prefer the English language version as well, if at all possible, for myself. I've seen a couple of damaged sets available over the past two years, but passed on both of them because of the damage to the books. One set had water damage and heavy use.

Best Wishes,

Alan

Pretty hard to find. But also an excellent reference book if you don’t already have it is
”The Iron Time: A History of the Iron Cross” by Stephen Thomas Previtera.
Cheers,
Dennis

Abe Books is the best place to search when they are available. Will not be cheap however. Even Steve's book is crazy expensive, but I would save that $$ for Dr. Wernitz's books.

Back