Looking for Silver officers chin scale strap.

Tenente

Hey all. I'm currently restoring an officers Haube, but I still need a few things. Mainly, the Officers chin scale stral and the rosettes that hold it in place. Any help would be appreciated.

b.loree

Administrator
Staff member
The scales themselves are correct but I have never seen rosettes like that on any pickelhaube. My guess is that these came from a fireman’s helmet.

Tenente

The scales themselves are correct but I have never seen rosettes like that on any pickelhaube. My guess is that these came from a fireman’s helmet.
Yup. They're from a fireman's Helm. But, for now, they'll do. The scales were the hard part.

b.loree

Administrator
Staff member
Exactly, the scales are the main thing. I have not heard of COD in decades, that is weird.

Tenente

Yup. They're from a fireman's Helm. But, for now, they'll do. The scales were the hard part.
Exactly, the scales are the main thing. I have not heard of COD in decades, that is weird.
I just got an email from them. They offered a pay pal payment option. So I paid that way.