Luftgekühlt Maschinen Gewehr 08/15

Great photo! I have limited knowledge of MG's but is that not the same type used on aircraft??
Absolutely! I am not sure if they are repairing it, learning how to service it, or what... But yes indeed, the same air-cooled MG as used on aircraft.

Very nice photo!

In my opinion that's the armory where the photo was taken. As you can see that the LMG is missing it's top cover, feed block, barrel, and rear cover. If you also look at the soldier/airman on the left you can make out an MG-08 barrel cleaning tool hanging from the rack.

Here is mine for a comaprison:

52612733167_9bc13b1cb3_k.jpg

Wow!
Very nice photo!

In my opinion that's the armory where the photo was taken. As you can see that the LMG is missing it's top cover, feed block, barrel, and rear cover. If you also look at the soldier/airman on the left you can make out an MG-08 barrel cleaning tool hanging from the rack.

Wow!

The first word written on the back is Waffenmeister and then a last name. To me this confirms an armoury photo.

Man that is one heck of a door stop !
Since I was a child I have always wanted a aircraft Spandau .
Not sure if they called them that .

Very nice photo!

I greatly appreciate your input, John, and what a stunner!

Back