M15 Jaeger zu Pferede enlisted helmet by Helbing u. Sackewitz

ww1czechlegion

Offered is a very nice original, untouched condition Jaeger zu Pferde "mounted riflemen" enlisted pattern wartime helmet. The blueing on the helmet shell is in excellent condition. Original leather chinstrap came with the helmet, as did the original National Colors Kokarde. I added an original Prussian colors Kokarde to the helmet to complete it. Otherwise the helmet is completely untouched, as found recently from a family. The underside of back visor is marked size "57", and the inside of the crown of helmet is marked "Helbing u. Sackewitz, 1916". Leather liner is still supple, and shows some damage to the ends of 3-of the leather tongues. A fourth "tongue" has torn off, and is included, as seen in photo. There is one small "ding" to the helmet body, as seen to the viewer's right of the eagle. No other dents or dings on the body other than this one as seen in photo. Light scattered surface rust to the body exterior, as seen in photos. No Pitting to helmet. Much of the gray finish is still present on the metal edge trim around the helmet. The original green color finish is in very good condition under the front visor.

Please note: any white or lighter color areas in the photos of the helmet are due to the camera flash or my halogen lighting which I used in the photo process. There is no irregularity in the blued finish on the helmet shell exterior, or on the green paint on the underside of the front visor.

Price: $1,250.00

USA Shipment: $18.00 via USPS Priority Mail with Tracking

Shipment to Canada: $35.00 via USPS 1st Class International Mail Package.

Shipment to UK, Belgium, France, Germany, Netherlands: $65.00 via USPS 1st Class International Mail Package

Shipment to Singapore: $65.00 via USPS 1st Class International Mail Package

Thanks,

Alan

101_2755.JPG

101_2756.JPG

101_2757.JPG

101_2758.JPG

101_2759.JPG

Back