Magazine "Archiv für Waffen- und Uniformkunde"

Sandmann

Dear Friends,
does anyone have no. 4 of the magazine "Archiv für Waffen- und Uniformkunde" or the annual edition of 1918? I’m looking for the articles written by Paul Pietsch, that I would like to read. Thank you in advance for any help.

I saw that the Book is for sale on ebay, but unfortunately I can’t buy it because he‘ll send it only to France. After a short communication he seemed to be agreed to send it to Germany, but now I did not get an answer from him.
So I would be very grateful if somebody from France could buy it for me and forward it to Germany. I would pay it in advance by Paypal-Friends.

Archiv für Waffen- und Uniformkunde on ebay

Thank you very much for your support.

I saw that the Book is for sale on ebay, but unfortunately I can’t buy it because he‘ll send it only to France. After a short communication he seemed to be agreed to send it to Germany, but now I did not get an answer from him.
So I would be very grateful if somebody from France could buy it for me and forward it to Germany. I would pay it in advance by Paypal-Friends.

Archiv für Waffen- und Uniformkunde on ebay

Thank you very much for your support.
Sandy, I just sent a message to the seller about this. If he will send them to me, I will send them to you.
I will wait for his reply, if I get that, you're the first to know. I bought several things from e-Bay France before.

Regards, Coert.

Back