Mecklenburgisches Füsilier-Regiment Kaiser Wilhelm Nr.90

Wow!! There are a few bucks in Meck headgear shown in that photo! Excellent! I have never seen such a group photo before. (y)

I was just updating my Officer Stellvertreter strap displays
I had forgot to show this Officer Stellvertreter pair for Fusilier Regt 90
in Feldgrau .They came from a Stauffer auction .They had been a blanket
of straps from the garrison of Prussian Dragoon Regt 15 F R 90 Officer S T.JPGDragoon  Regt 15  blanket.jpeg

Very nice, photo. Excellent view of the shoulder strap, so many of these can’t be seen.

Hello,
interesting topic.
Here is my contribution: two helmets from the FR90 "alter Art". On the left the M68 model with its beautiful ribboned kockade and on the right, the M91 model with its very specific shaped kockade.

As for the M95, no difference between an FR90 and a GR89, except with regard to the small tulip tip ball. Fixed for a FR and unscrewable for a GR;
P2100031.JPGP2100037.JPGCIMG8311.JPG

Hello,
interesting topic.
Here is my contribution: two helmets from the FR90 "alter Art". On the left the M68 model with its beautiful ribboned kockade and on the right, the M91 model with its very specific shaped kockade.

As for the M95, no difference between an FR90 and a GR89, except with regard to the small tulip tip ball. Fixed for a FR and unscrewable for a GR;
View attachment 32122View attachment 32123View attachment 32124
What stunning examples!

Back