More Pictures SOS 2019

b.loree

Administrator
Staff member
Still more 2019 SOS pics:
IMG_0211%20-%20Copy-L.jpg

A beater Bavarian Officer between 2 Prussian M15's.
IMG_0212-L.jpg

An excellent marking...Feld Arty Regt 38 1916 on an M15...Joe?? In my experience most M15's are not marked.
IMG_0213-L.jpg

An old beauty, I can not imagine going into battle wearing this!
IMG_0214-L.jpg

Jim Turinetti and his hauben.
IMG_0215-L.jpg

A mint Prussian General and case which walked into the Show and was quickly purchased by one of our members.
IMG_0224-L.jpg

Prussian Dragoner Officer.
IMG_0225-L.jpg

Some helmets offered for sale by a French dealer.

More pics of members enjoying themselves at the SOS:
IMG_0217-L.jpg

Gus, Chip Minx and James.
IMG_0218-L.jpg

Yet another Bavarian added to James' collection! Badener (Mat) in the background.
IMG_0219-L.jpg

The Bavarian musiker had some excellent markings! Note the heavy gauge leather used and the typical Bav. cruciform spike base support inside the helmet.
IMG_0220-L.jpg

More helmets from the French dealers table.
IMG_0221-L.jpg

Bruno and Col. Joe
IMG_0222-L.jpg

L to Rt...Paul, Bruno, James' son Eric and Joe.

You are most welcome Amy, thank you for joining us at this years SOS. :thumb up:

An excellent marking...Feld Arty Regt 38 1916 on an M15...Joe?? In my experience most M15's are not marked.

I do not agree. as generalizations go I would say there are less markings and those are always in ink. This is also where the F and G marks had their biggest play.

Fascinating how Paul L. Looks exactly the same in every photo. It's like his head has been photoshopped onto different photos.

LOL!

It's true. Has been that way ever since his sleepover at Neverland. He is just trying to throw us off the scent!

There are still some nice quallity helmets to find
Not just one but a hole bunch of them
Must have been a great show

Jonas

Back