My Collection

Dear Community,
The positive comments from all of you have made me very happy and I sincerely appreciate them!

We are all addicted to this virus, but I never want to give up collecting and researching this topic…….:)

Let`s all keep it up together…..

Frank
Frank
Wonderful display
Like a museum
What are the Fahna rings in photo 7 ?
Thank you
Steve

That must be what it's like to live in a museum, just wonderful! :love:
Frank, could you please show some more pics of the SB tunic and tschako? They look fabulous~ and the other uniforms and helmets too.

Frank, what an excellent collection, displayed in a very nice way too!
The way of displaying reminds me of the way Karel (Adler here, unfortunately passed away too soon) had his collection displayed.
I'm looking forward to more pictures, if you find the time to do so!

Regards, Coert.

I have been privileged to have visited some of the most magnificent private collections of Militaria on the planet of various armies and eras, and I must say this is one of the most professionally displayed collections of incredibly rare items in excellent condition. My compliments!

Awesome collection and display, any chance of seeing closeups of the Landwehr shakos on top left!

James
Yes, all three are exhibits from the “Oldenburgischen Landwehr Regiment No. 91”. Landwehr man, assistant doctor (named) and a Landwehr officer. I'll introduce them sometime when I have time!
Best regards
Frank

That must be what it's like to live in a museum, just wonderful! :love:
Frank, could you please show some more pics of the SB tunic and tschako? They look fabulous~ and the other uniforms and helmets too.
As soon as I open the large display case again in the foreseeable future, I will of course take some photos!

Best reagards
Frank

What a fabulous collection. Particularly interesting to me are the pieces from before 1870, the bell top shakos, pickelhauben, and the 1866 war kepi. It would be wonderful to see close up photos of these. Thanks for sharing.

Back