My spoils from the trade fair in Münsingen

Kaisersammler

Here is my new acquisition from the fair in Münsingen. The jacket from the Cuirassier Regiment 8. And the Hussar fur. The whips are not darkened. Were still wrapped in tissue paper. Looks a bit strange now, but I hope they get dark themselves. Definitely good with the uniform.

Attachments

• DSCN4879.JPG
    DSCN4879.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 83
  • DSCN4880.JPG
    DSCN4880.JPG
    897.6 KB · Views: 70
  • DSCN4881.JPG
    DSCN4881.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 67
  • DSCN4882.JPG
    DSCN4882.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 74
  • DSCN4883.JPG
    DSCN4883.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 86
Here is my new acquisition from the fair in Münsingen. The jacket from the Cuirassier Regiment 8. And the Hussar fur. The whips are not darkened. Were still wrapped in tissue paper. Looks a bit strange now, but I hope they get dark themselves. Definitely good with the uniform.
Wow!! What a great set of pieces Reiner - congrats on some outstanding additions to your already impressive collection!

Outstanding !
Steve

Sehr schöne Sachen, den Husaren hab ich dich sogar wegtragen sehen! :D

Great Items! :)

Reiner,
Truly Wonderful additions to your collection! It is amazing that these items survived some of the worst times in the last 100+ years. Thank you for posting these amazingly preserved military artifacts.
Best regards
John

Back