Need an officers front visor

Louis

Hello everyone, I need an officer front visor with brass trim for a size 58 1/4 pickelhaube, I cannot find my measuring band, so I will try and post the exact size later. Also and I know that this is a long shot, does anyone have any 8-point officers stars they would be willing to part with? I am in need of three.

Louis- I may have some officer stars, do you need screw post type or split pin type? Even better a picture of the one you have could help me try and match up.

James

Thaks Coert but J. LeBrasseur might have what I'm looking for. But I will keep that one in my sights.
Okay my friend! I also bought some stars for my Prussian officer helmet from James by the way.
But, if you need parts for a helmet, Kp emig has a lot of parts available in his shop.

Regards, Coert.

Yes when I saw that he Had a front visor I got really excited, but then I saw that it was a square visor and very curled:cry:

Louis I have a 61 cm officer shell with rear visor and spine as well as front visor and trim. Probably too big for your needs but things could possibly be cut down. Let me know.

Back