need help for a few Helmet Pickelhauben.....

gardehusar

Hi guys,

I need your help. These helmets are to be determined.
The price is to be determined. Sorry for the only picture without details. The collection comes from an old man who has difficulties with the Internet.

That's a very nice collection but its unfortunate that this is the only picture available. Nevertheless, I'll do my best to identify the helmets but I am sure that other collectors who are much more knowledgeable have more to add. The first one represents possibly an older (pre 1895) Prussian Mannschaften pickelhaube. The second one is a garde officer's pickelhaube, but I am not sure whether this concerns also an older helmet type because this helmet is hidden in the back of the pic. The third one is a Bavarian officer's infantry pickelhaube and the fourth one is a Bavarian reserve artillery Mannschaften Pickelhaube (M1895). The fifth one comprises a Bavarian raupenhelm. Finally, the 6th seems a austro hungarian pickelhaube to me. Its difficult for me to comment on the total value of these helmets based on the single picture provided. However, assuming that the overall conditions of all the helmets is good, it is reasonable to expect that that the total value of all these helmets is a several (ten) thousand Euro's. I hope that my comment was helpful and I am sure that I probably made a few mistakes. For further information you should visit: http://www.kaisersbunker.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Best regards,

Edwin

Hello
I do not like the number 1 helmet fittings and fake. Austrian Ulanskaya Chupka also looks bad. eagle fake

I think we'd all like to see more photos of the individual helmets. At this point, to me, it looks lke some mis-matched parts on those, so more photos would help us all to help you better. Best regards to Munich! Ein Lieblings Stadt!

:D Ron

Back