Need help with Fraud case

J.LeBrasseur

Administrator
Staff member
Guy's need your help with somthing.

I got burned by a German Ebay seller a few weeks ago, shortly after I paid him, I got an e-mail from Ebay Germany telling me the seller was a fraud and that if I had not paid, not to. If I had they said to open up a claim with Paypal. Well my bad I had already paid. The seller was stealing photo's from other websites.

Everthing was going my way in the claim, until the jerk seller sent me an empty box with DHL so he would have a proof of delivery. Now Paypal is saying well he shipped it to you.

Anyway, I proved that the item was not in the box, etc. But now Paypal is saying they want a copy of a police report to get the case in my favor.

Now I talked to my local police, and they want nothing to do with it becuase it is international.

Does anybody know how to make a international police report, or can you even do it?

I am not out tons of cash, but enough to fight for it, and more then that I do not want this scum to get the money.

I have 10 days to get Paypal a copy of a police report or the claim goes in his favor!

Any Ideas????

Thanks

James

R1- thanks for the tip, the FBI was great and actually put me on to their website where you can file a internet fraud claim, the claim form actually has a box to check for Ebay and Paypal fraud.

Just in case someone ever needs the webstie, here is the link:

http://www.ic3.gov/

Thanks

James

Back