Need rank buttons for Waffenrocks!

Tony without Kaiser

Departed
Staff member
Can anyone help me? I have five Waffenrocks that are missing the rank buttons for some reason. I will buy these, trade for them, hell, If you are an American I'll even sing "The Star Spangled Banner" at the top of my lungs the next time the New York Rangers hit the ice in Toronto. I need pairs of:

Preußen Copper 24mm (Cpl)

Preußen Silver 24mm (Cpl)

Preußen Feldgrau 24mm (Cpl)

Württemberg Silver 30mm (Sgt)

Württemberg Copper 24mm (Cpl)

I'll even sing "The Star Spangled Banner" at the top of my lungs the next time the New York Rangers hit the ice in Toronto
Hey Tony, Isn't that a bit of a death wish?
Gus

In my living room Gus
Oh Yeah, like that is going to get a lot of takers. If you do not find all these by Feb, we can do a search at SOS.
Gus

Hi Tony:

I saw a few Preußen coppers at the MAX. The SOS contingent will be on the lookout. I'll have your list and a measure with me.

Chas.

http://cgi.ebay.de/Uniform-Preussen-Kragen-2-Knoepfe-silb-Adler-2-5cm-1WK_W0QQitemZ6238721291QQcategoryZ34653QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Tony, scope these out, they are 2,5cm Prussian silver buttons.
Best wihses
Gus

Hi Tony,
The link provided by Gus is interesting. Take a look, item by item, this German guy has dozens and dozens of buttons.
Otto

Hey Tony,
I can not say this seller knows what he has, he is also selling a Spanish mide 20th century helmet as a WWI helmet, so the Kragenknopfen may need close inspection.
Gus

Back