New arrival East Riding Of Yorkshire Imperial Yeomanry Offic

Very nice. The East Riding Of Yorkshire Imperial Yeomanry was of course one of the Old Contemptibles as it was a Territorial Force.

HI Newbe
Is it possible to see a picture of the inside of the helmet. I have recently sold my complete British officers lance cap and yeomanry metal helmets through M.D.Long militaria. Just that while I was collecting I was offered a few of these helmets that I had doubts about all in mint condition, and with the same feather configuration as yours. I had all the line and yeomanry caps I fact three of my metal helmets are still on his site all officers yeomanry, not saying there is anything wrong with yours but the East Riding is the one they are doing at the moment.
thanks
Tony

Looks OK to me, original liner with Saville Row Pall Mall and sweat band.
Documented paper work - related to original owner.

TY

A post 1902 officer’s lance cap of the Lanarkshire Yeomanry, black leather skull, cloth sides, leather top, gilt peak binding, headband, top mounts, cord rosette with button, rayed silver plated plate crowned regimental badge, within thistle wreath, scroll “South Africa 1900-02” at the bottom, falling black feather plume in gilt socket, leather and silk lining, velvet backed chin chain.

Back