new Kube catalog hardcover part 2

J.LeBrasseur

Administrator
Staff member
Love the new catalog, again nothing I can afford, but he finally put pictures and descriptions on the same page!!!!!

James

After some thought I had decided not to bid on any of the low hanging fruit. In my opinion, the prices on this auction are pretty good. However, there is a serious glut on the market of some kinds of helmets. Therefore, I think Jan lowered its prices. After getting a nice e-mail from Jan this morning I think I will wait until the third auction.(This is the second Brand collection auction.) Despite the fact that Frank said that the euro had nosedived I just don't see it. At 136 that does not seem to be a nosedive to me. 136+ the 20% makes even the cheap prices look bad. I was however, very tempted to buy some statues. :cry: :cry: :cry:

The result list is now on-line.

Did anybody win anything?

I was outbid with 150 euro on the Attila I was biding on :(

I think some of the prices bid was just cracy. 55.000 euro for the Husaren regiment nr 17 statue (without Busby) is a lot of money :eek:

I will have to take a look. I do not bid. I am surprised prices went so high. The only thing I have heard is that Europe is being overrun with fakes especially in the metal helmets. I don't really know.

In the us you got the SOS , that it is for the poor europeans

http://picasaweb.google.fr/friedrichfranz3/CollectionBrandPart2?feat=directlink

enjoy

Eric

Okay Eric,

Who are the two guys in the pictures? There is nothing of that kind of quality nor quantity in SOS. But there is lots of stuff and some great camaraderie!

the 2 guys it one friend of mine and me :? also some friendship ... prices flown incredibily high according to the quality... best pieces left for US ... but for such a price ??? does it make sense ?

As a real newbie I forgot to wright down what my max bid was, so I won this picture of a cuirassier officer without knowing before the bill arrived...

I just got the picture and are very happy with it...

cfa48276b1f8.thumb.jpg
[/url]

Uploaded with PictureDumper.com[/img]

Back