New member from Switzerland

meme32

Hi Everyone,

I have already posted a few times on the forum and then realized I forgot to introduce myself in that forum section.
So, I am a French / Swiss firearms and militaria collector and I am a beginner when it comes to Pickelhauben.
I purchased over the years some Pickelhauben without real serious knowledge when I was a kid, and I feel like it is time for me to deep dive in this complex and tricky collection area...I have been infected by the Pickelhaube virus and started to purchase many books to get some kind of theoretical knowledge
I am here to share and learn

Thanks in advance

Welcome, glad to have you here on the forum, look forward to seeing some of your collection and this is indeed a great place to learn about pickelhauben

Best

James

Welcome to the forum, great to have you with us. Good to hear that you are purchasing haube reference books as these and this forum can prevent you making costly mistakes.

Hi Everyone,

I have already posted a few times on the forum and then realized I forgot to introduce myself in that forum section.
So, I am a French / Swiss firearms and militaria collector and I am a beginner when it comes to Pickelhauben.
I purchased over the years some Pickelhauben without real serious knowledge when I was a kid, and I feel like it is time for me to deep dive in this complex and tricky collection area...I have been infected by the Pickelhaube virus and started to purchase many books to get some kind of theoretical knowledge

Thanks in advance
The country of Roger Federer!
Steve

Many thanks for your warm welcome ! Indeed that is the coutnry of Roger Federer :)...and also a perfect place for firearm collection !
No matter who does what in the future of the ATP Federer will always be my # 1
A perfect gentleman
Steve

Hi Everyone,

Thanks in advance
Welcome on board. If you are infected by haubes' virus, you are lost for ever.

Back