Paranoid_Womb

Hi guys,

As an enthusiast of everything that's Imperial and German, I've been watching this forum for quite a while and as some people I know invited me I went ahead and registered to contribute a little bit.

I'm from Belgium and I've been collecting Imperial German Bayonets for 5 years now. My main focus is on pieces with (matching) regimental markings because of the added historical value. Also, I try to find the appropriate troddeln, faustriemen, etc. when I can, but it is not an easy task.
The last year I've also started collecting postcards and that's how I ended up here. Because of the latter, my interest in headgear has also grown and in the future I'm really hoping to acquire a nice Pickelhaube to go with one of the regimentally marked bayonets I have here. Doesn't seem to be easy either, but there's no hurry.

Welcome to the forum, we have quite a few members from Belgium, and another is always welcome, it will help dilute the Canadians a bit.
Best
Gus

Great to get you on board Sam, if we can get a few more bayonet collectors signed up I'll start to lobby Brian to change the name to pickelhaubes und Seitengewehre :wink:

- Brett

drakegoodman said:
Great to get you on board Sam, if we can get a few more bayonet collectors signed up I'll start to lobby Brian to change the name to pickelhaubes und Seitengewehre

Welcome to the Pickelhaube, Schirmmütze, Krätzchen, Uniformen, Seitengewehre, Kartusche, Blankwaffen, Abzeichen collector's forum :drunken:

:D Welcome-welkom :cool: Another Belgian :thumb up:
As you already know: great help and info on this forum !
Rgds,
Francis

Hey Para..welcome to the forum! We are quite unresrticted as far as collecting WW1/Imperial items goes. Enjoy your times here!

Back