Newest addition to the Pickelhaubes.Com collection.

b.loree

Administrator
Staff member
normal_IMG_2652.jpg

Logan models a Garde Officer Helme (1915). This was a C.E.F. bring back and found in Kincardine ON while we were away at our annual cottage family vacation.

Yeah .... they're still out there Guys!

Sorry Mike...Margo has now fixed the problem. This helme has the typical M15 mixture of brass and zinc (gold washed) fittings. You can see that the wappen is pre war brass while the scales and spike are zinc. The exterior is in great shape and the liner is complete. I was very lucky to purchase this helmet. Brian

Hi Brian, Great helmet, congratulations, but the most important "item" of your collection, is this lovely kid!
Otto

You do not have to be logged on to see it, as I am still in the dark ages, the helmet looks nice, but Logan looks even better.
Zaphod

Thanks Otto and Gus...you are both correct, the helmet does not compare to the boy who along with his sister lights up my life. Children are truly a gift from God.
I will post more pics of this helme. Gus make sure you email us if you still have problems registering on this temp forum.
Brian

Hi Brian:

Congratulations on the helmet. You hadn't told me whether you were able to contact the owner while in Kincardine. It would appear so.

Logan truly is a southpaw after my own heart. Gruß!

Chas. :D

Hi Brian,

Congrats! Well, its not 'out there' for me, its 'waaay oveeeer there' :D
And yes, you have a nice and lovely kid! I will be having mine shortly :p

Congrats and more pics, pls.
bang

Back