No visible Markings

Oddly lacking in markings, but looks original. Could be a good project helmet for somebody starting out. ?
I do read Clemen on the inside of the front visor trim. But those M91 posts put me off, as are some more things.

I do read Clemen on the inside of the front visor trim. But those M91 posts put me off, as are some more things.
It looks like the posts will need to be replaced (isn't that the inner part of a complete post? But a nice project perhaps? I'm not interested in it, but somebody here might like to take it on. The spike base is an easy fix, as is finding a support disc for inside. Your eyes are better than mine for that marking! ;)

Nice helmet, great interior. The M91 side posts have lost their outer caps, so these would have to be replaced. Hard to believe that these would both be missing as those posts are soldered into the caps and the triangular points fit through slots in each cap. The rear spine is an artillery style with no slider vent so the helmet would be more regulation if it had a kugel instead of that spike.

Back