Northern border security practice.

Lazerblade

The LeBrasseur brothers practice shooting. Who knows when that Canadian aggressor will attack?

DSC01835.jpg

DSC01840.jpg

Just a little light humor. The site needs some.

Hope all is well.

R

Paul

Hey Paul and James,
If you see a Sherman headed south, hold your fire, it is Mark G. and he is bringing beer.
Gus
PS Where is your snow?

I havent seen that since ,I forgot already. No fear gus I am Canadian .I know how to pack beer for offensife situations.
Mark.G. :eek:

You cannot tell me that you don't think we were drinking beer (Molson's) while practicing? We took them off a Canadian military scout we jumped near Pembina.

Hey paul, You are lucky that Slime did not notice that you were wearing Nike shoes, or he would have turned his firepower on you.
Gus
PS. The fact that you two had taped the targets up on the back of Slim's house for target practice pretty much confirms that beer was involved.

Paul LeBrasseur said:
You cannot tell me that you don't think we were drinking beer (Molson's) while practicing? We took them off a Canadian military scout we jumped near Pembina.
Hey Paul,
He was suppose to be captured. You were to find and drink the Canadian beer. That way it would incapasite you for the main invasion. :army: :greentank: Here we come.
You silly Yanks.

Cheers,
Cliff :D

Hey Cliff,
You Canucks better send more beer, I think you underestimated the LeBrasseur boys ablety to stand up to high powered beer. And do not forget that every home in Minnasota has a tank.
Gus

You LeBrassuer fellas can probaly handle beer like that because of your french backgroud . Family roots go back tu French Canada ( New France).
He Gus we afraid of no tanks . And if wr lose Manitoba well You gain a flat Frozen chunk of future first nations land. :lol: :p
What year is the jeep in the pics guy's

Hey Otto and Mark, the jeep in the photo is a 2005 Yamaha (or maybe Polaria) If ya wanna see a real jeep, ya gotta come to Idaho.
Gus

Now you know gus we have lots up here in Ontario .A friend went to a yard sale at his nieghbors last yer . He picjed up a M38 1952 vintage .
It was complete ,The neighbor bought it in a 1970's auction and put away.
It needs restoratio but all the parts are there ,it was a signals jeep has all the mounts and stuff to go with it. It cost him 1500 CDN $
Gus Maggie has the real jeep .
Mark

No No You can't Break your's :cry: . Get the gus fella out and make him fix it. 8)
Mark.G
who has the GPW and who has the Ford?

Rendsburg said:
Gustaf said:
They are both GPW's and both Ford's.
Gus

:-k ...after Gsu, both are still working?
:laughing3: Otto
OK Otto, Maggie's is working fine in spite of a broken front spring (I hit a big rock on the desert as I was chasing a cowboy) and mine has had the carburator removed (it is on Maggie's jeep, I was too lazy to fix hers) Maggie's carburator is sitting on the work bench, and when I fix it, I will put it on my jeep.
Gus

Back