Officer helmet from the I.R. 74, 77, etc…

Check out this topic too.
You have a very nice officer example of one of these 5 regiments, and, from my favorite maker, Awes!

Congratulations, Coert.

A very nice helmet!
As far as I know, there were only 5 regiments which had only the Waterloo bandeau. IR74, IR77 and 78, and IR164 and165.
Thank you for your comment.

I checked and you are right. The regiments with only the "Waterloo" bandeau are the ones you mentioned.

You have a very nice officer example of one of these 5 regiments, and, from my favorite maker, Awes!

Congratulations, Coert.
Thanks again Coert; for your appreciation of my helmet and your topic.(y)

Congratulations, Coert.
Hello Coert,

I went to see your topic but unfortunately I can't see the photos.

Hello Coert,

I went to see your topic but unfortunately I can't see the photos.
No, the photo's there were taken,and posted from an auction site here, and removed unfortunately.
The wappen itself, the one mentioned, I sold that one to a forum member a week ago.
But, stupid me, I did not take photo's of it myself unfortunately.
It is now with a forummember, who I sold it to. Just a week ago. Maybe @2nd.Leibhusar can send you, or post some pictures of it.

Regards, Coert.

No, the photo's there were taken,and posted from an auction site here, and removed unfortunately.
The wappen itself, the one mentioned, I sold that one to a forum member a week ago.
But, stupid me, I did not take photo's of it myself unfortunately.
It is now with a forummember, who I sold it to. Just a week ago. Maybe @2nd.Leibhusar can send you, or post some pictures of it.

Regards, Coert.
It would be nice if the member would post some photos of the wappen.

Regards,

Richard

Back