only two days left buck-o

With only one day left me hearties me sweets Dirty Janet Kidd and me Old Bloody Joe Rackham have registered on the site and got our official Priate names. Shiver me timbers.....

Bloody Joe

You are a sick monkey Joe! I can not believe that you have joined the same branch of service as Paul The Spammer Lebrassuer.. Arrh, have a great voyage.
Gus

Joe
If you hit Halifax try to Storm aboard the HMCS Sackville it is the only Flower Class Corvette in the world of WW2 vintage .

zipperheads9 said:
Joe
If you hit Halifax try to Storm aboard the HMCS Sackville it is the only Flower Class Corvette in the world of WW2 vintage .

OK Mark, No offence intended, I am not much up on nautical terms, but FLOWER class? I think I need further explaination, Is is like calling a big block of ice Greenland?
Gus

joerookery said:
Ahoy! Practice yer piratitude. We be sharpening the cutlass for Canada!

Ahoy me hearties ... Remember Joe, the best and only Pirate came from Bristol in the UK ... his name ... Edward Teach ... The feared BLACKBEARD.

Yo Ho Ho and a bottle O'Rum ... fifteen men on a dead mans chest. Raise the scull and crossbones ... Canada here we come.

Aye they be forewarned. Dirty Janet and I are planning. There be walls on that there Citadel. ARRRGGGHHHHHH

Yaaar, Joe Rackham, I blazed a path for ye. 'Twas in June, that were.

Blind Pew

Sackville.jpg

KICX0562.jpg

Back