Ontario Shows for 2006

cliffn

Hello Everyone,
Here is a topic that we could add to, to show what militaria shows are coming up this year in the area.

I picked up a flyer for the next Etobicke show is Sat. June 10. 8:30-2:30.
They also have a web site.

www.torontomilitaryshow.com

There is also the Canadian Military Show at the International Centre - Hall 6. The date is Sat. May 6 Time 9-6pm and Sun. May 7 Time 9-3pm.

I hope that this helps anyone in the local area.
:thumbleft: :thumbright:

Sorry, but I forgot the web site for the Canadian Military Show.

www.militaryshow.ca

There we go.
Cliff :lol:

Hey Zippy and Cliff:
Margo and I went to the International Center for the show this Sat. We asked some of the re enactors about you but no luck. My fault as I should have set up a specific place and time.
I was not that impressed with the show. There was not much militaria there and not a single haube for sale. If you took all of the war gamers, collection displays, model builders and re enactors out of the hall there would not have been much left. It was nice however, to see some younger people and kids interested in the hobby. Mark...I just read your post about having the flu and missing the show. I hope you are feeling better. Brian

Hi Brian,
It is too bad. Mark and I were looking forward to the show and meeting you and the wife. It was so last minute. I could not contact the organizers to let them know. Oh well. Hope to meet you another time.
Cheers,
Cliff

Back