Original or collectors edition?

Sandmann

Dear Forum-Members,
I found this Helmet on lotissimo.com and I‘m not sure if it is all original. That’s why I‘d like to know your opinions.
The Helmet looks very good for me, but I haven‘t seen many Helmet with split pins used for the Spikebase and therefore no experience. Do you think the washers are original? I know a bit about the washers which have been used for the bolts, but these washers does have a larger drilling and could be modern in my opinion.
I have doubts because the Auctionhouse offers also a Tschapka with a modern repair and maybe this is also a collectors build.
https://www.lot-tissimo.com/de-de/a...0023/lot-24cf0c63-efc7-4716-a475-acd20141a7e4
Thank you for your opinions.

Thank you for your opinion Bruno. I asked the Auctionhouse for additional photos and will keep you informed :)

Thank you very much for your opinion Amy. Yes it’s a very fine condition and with 3 green flags, I think I will bid on it :)

Yes, very nice...I have also seen split pins on officer stars before, so no problems. The condition of this piece is excellent! :thumb up:

Sandmann said:
Thank you very much for your opinion Amy. Yes it’s a very fine condition and with 3 green flags, I think I will bid on it :)

Hope you win it at the best price :D but have to remember to add the auction house commission, shipping charges etc.

Thanks Amy, that‘s why I'll set my bid and won‘t check it before the auction is over. Otherwise I could switch in bidding modus and pay way too much as you warned me 😅

Back