PB 11 M95 helmet.

coert65

Hi my friends, a little late, as I bought this helmet some weeks ago.
But here it is, my pioneer PB11 helmet.
Chinstrap isn't present, but it will be taken care of, as some of you know.Pionier M95 1.jpgPionier M95 2.jpg
Pionier M95 3.jpg
Pionier M95 4.jpg
Pionier M95 5.jpg
Pionier M95 6.jpgPionier M95 7.jpg
Regards my friends. Next week I will post more, as I did buy an M95 KAGGR4 marked M95 too,I purchased that one today, an enlisted one. A really nicely marked one. As soon as it arrives at my home, I will post pictures of it.

Regards, Coert. :) 👍

Last edited:
Thanks for the nice comments! I already have some kokarden for the helmet, and the chinstrap will be fine too.
All stitching on the helmet is tight, liner is in good shape, so I'm happy with this one!
The only thing with this helmet, is that the eagle's head is missing on the scepter on the wappen. But I can live with that.
It is over 100 years old, and in great condition.

Last edited:
Coert,
I’m glad you’re haube has arrived and in great condition. I look forward to seeing it with the rest of your collection.
Best regards
John

I have an update on my pionier M95, posted it yesterday on the section Pickelhaube parts wanted here on the forum.
But forgot to post it here.
The chinstrap Wojtek sent to me arrived at my house! So now it is complete once again, I'm very pleased, and very grateful for the work Wojtek did for me!
Here some pictures of the Pionier battalion 11 M95:
Pionier M95 8.jpg
Pionier M95 9.jpg
Pionier M95 10.jpg
Regards, Coert.

I have to agree with Brian, pickelhauben look incomplete without a chinstrap. One can overlook cockaden but never a strap. Wojtek , was very nice of you to assist Coert complete Pioneer Pickelhaube.
Best regards
John

I have to agree with Brian, pickelhauben look incomplete without a chinstrap. One can overlook cockaden but never a strap. Wojtek , was very nice of you to assist Coert complete Pioneer Pickelhaube.
Best regards
John
I agree too John. I thought I could find a strap for my Pionier, but found out they are really as scarce as hen's teeth.
But then Wojtek contacted me, and helped me out with a nice strap for it.
A perfect example of members helping eachother out! I am very, very grateful for it, now my Pionier EM M95 is finally complete.

Best regards, Coert.

Back