Photos of Sean Angkawijaya, our youngest member!

Rendsburg

Hi Guys,
Here is Sean Angkawijaya:

Just born

justborn4za.jpg

Proud dady

prouddad5jh.jpg

Proud mom - Silvy and Sean

proudmom5pg.jpg

At home, day 1

day10pv.jpg

day 2

athome8vr.jpg

Bambang and Silvy, Congratulations!!! What a beautifull boy!!!

Otto :D

Yes, Very cute little cheeks on the boy.

Ya know, I always wondered what you looked like Bambang. How many guys could possibly collect Haubes where you live?

Congrats on the munchkin! =D>

Hi guys

Otto, thank you so much for posting the pics for me! :sunny:

Ah, Tony, now you know how I look :D Btw, I am the one in blue shirt wearing glasses, yes, you are right, i believe I am the only one in Indonesia that collect haubes, well, infact no one has any idea what 'pickelhaube' is all abt :p

I have so much to learn abt parenting.

Thank you so much, guys
Bambang

Hi Mike,

Thank you so much, yes, as a matter of fact, we called him Hamtaro :)

And Tony,
You are so very right, thats one of the reason on me choosing "English" name for him.
You know what, when I was studying abroad, no one could pronounce my name properly:
bambang witono angkawijaya, and everyone ended up calling me: bang bang- we dont know......and angkawijaya is totally beyond pronouncing, especially when I used the "old version' spelling-angkawidjaja, darn!
Hence the name Sean :) Hope he will love the haubes, too

Bambang and Silvy, Congratulations on a beautiful son. I think you will learn quickly how to be a good father, I can see in your smile that you are eager to learn. Give Silvy a tender hug from the girls on the forum, she deserves it.

Congratulations again,
Maggie

The name is Angkawijaya, Sean Angkawijaya.

Congratulations once again, Bambang! As Joe has been known to say, "life is good." I wish the very best to Sean, Silvy and you.

Chas. :D

Hi Maggie and Chas,

Thank you so much, Uncle Joe is absolutely right there! :D
Guess what, Maggie, I managed to 'burped' Sean half an hour ago, :lol: and he burped twice!
Btw, Maggie, I had told Silvy abt the tender hug from the gilrs on the forum, thank you so much.

Here is to us and those like us! May His sunshine fall lightly on your fields.

We just returned from a cruise on a Holland America ship that had an all Indonesian galley. I have never seen such smiles. It is Sean's legacy! Happy people are happy for a reason. I met someone named Bambang. He said it stood for "good boy"

I think "good family" is in line. Sean will bless the day he got you two as parents. May the Lord hold you in the palm of His hands.

VVR Joe and Janet.

I wish all 3 of you the best of luck .I hope he keeps that happy little smile.
And may he get a Kinderhaub for his 1st Birthday.
Mark .G.

Hi Joe,

Thank you so much for yr kind words, I am really glad that the Indonesian crew left a deep impression on you. Yes, I hope Sean will carry on the legacy. Hope you and the rest of the gang could come down and spend some wonderful in Bali Island, perhaps we could have a pickelhaube group meeting there? :)
Well, Bambang is actually an old Javanese name....... :oops:

Hi Mark,

Thank you so much, aaah, introducing him to our hobby from an early age, I see? :D Gotta ask James for tips on finding kinderhaube! :lol:

Thank you so much, guys.

Bambang

Back