Pickel haube Württemberg?

Hello Karinim1979,
it would be much easier for us to help if you could tell us if you know anything about the helmet and what you would like to know. Also, we try to communicate politely and respectfully with each other, so it would be nice if you could write in full sentences. If you have problems with the English language, you can use google translate, a good tool that I also use sometimes 🙃
That’s why I’d like to ask again:
Do the uniforms go with the helmet and do you know anything about the wearer or his name? With a name we could maybe search in “Stammrollen„ to learn something about him.

I am sorry
I don't know what to ask you now. My purpose of sharing here is to inform history buff collectors like me, because hundreds of fake military items are sold on the internet because they are real. Thanks for the help . yes, the helmet and uniform belong to one person, but the person is unknown.

I have seen these helmets with unlined visors before…no red or green cloth glued to the leather. I always thought that this was an economy type of helmet. Although, how much money could be saved by not having the visors lined? I have no idea. I agree that we are having some language problems here but we have overcome this before with a little patience and help. So keep posting K and ask questions. 👍

Last edited:
Back