Picklehaube for sale No1

madtheswine99

I have this Picklehaube for sale but have no idea of price, so if interested please PM me with a price your willing to pay. Prices does not include postage.

When did pickelhaubes.com become an auction house? :p

madtheswine99 said:
I have this Picklehaube for sale but have no idea of price, so if interested please PM me with a price your willing to pay. Prices does not include postage.

Even if at auction here, i don't think that quality of helmets will sell well here. :thumbsdown:

WWI Collector said:
When did pickelhaubes.com become an auction house? :p

madtheswine99 said:

Its not an auction, I just dont know the value, but hey if your not interested then fine. Just dont make stupid comments.

stuka f said:
Even if at auction here, i don't think that quality of helmets will sell well here. :thumbsdown:

You talk of quality, have seen worse on here so don't knock it. Someone can pick up a bargain, just because its not the quality you expect, it may appeal to others. Some people.

I have seen similar artillery helmets sell in the $300-600 range on eBay in the last couple of years, depending on condition.

Keith (I already have one, sorry)

The rear visor appears to have some markings on it. If you could describe them or post a better photo it may help.

usa1918 said:
I have seen similar artillery helmets sell in the $300-600 range on eBay in the last couple of years, depending on condition.

Keith (I already have one, sorry)

I agree to that but with plate damage I will go a little lower .

The main flaw of course is the missing orb claw. The chinstrap looks to be original but I need to have better pictures and it is SHORT .
The Prussian cocarde looks to be original but the white paint is new.

Some one has used shoe polish on the inside of the dome and visors almost covering the rear visor markings. That is not so good.

I am always looking for parts and to that I will make you an offer.

From the few (and blurry) photos looks like a nice enough Preuss Arty missing one cockade and with a busted wappen.

I'd pay $325 for it....

15 month old topic guys, the seller has probably got rid of it by now (and hopefully improved his photographic skills)

glenn66 said:
15 month old topic guys, the seller has probably got rid of it by now (and hopefully improved his photographic skills)

Is there a way we can get rid of some of the "For Sale" stuff?
We have ads going back to 2005.

John :?

glenn66 said:

D'oh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (LOL)

Back