Pioneer Battalion 10 EM 1895 pickelhaube

Nice, I do like the wappen

I have one pioneer but want another. Im very fond of Pioneers having been a combat engineer / sapper myself back in the day.....
I like Pioneers also
I have a few helmets and enlisted man & officers shoulder straps
I prefer the M1915 officers with double underlay of red & black velvet
I put together a nice group of officers straps but have found nothing
to add in quite a while
here are a few .The Wurttemberg P B 13 officer pair are special.
Prussian ; Saxon and Bavarian P B 13.JPG
SteveP B Prussian Saxon Bavarian.JPG

You did indeed sell it to me Steve and my thanks for parting with it along with a couple of other rare wappen! I look forward to chatting with you at the next SOS.

Well done on a good purchase. I had my eye on that one and came sooo close to pulling the trigger - I only decided against it because I was due to go on holiday the day after I saw it and couldn't stand the thought of it maybe sitting abandoned on my doorstep for the two weeks I was away !
Glad it has gone to an appreciative home.

Well done on a good purchase. I had my eye on that one and came sooo close to pulling the trigger - I only decided against it because I was due to go on holiday the day after I saw it and couldn't stand the thought of it maybe sitting abandoned on my doorstep for the two weeks I was away !
Glad it has gone to an appreciative home.
Thanks for the comments. My good fortune that you didn’t go for it. In similar situations I’ve asked sellers to post when I’m back from holiday and they’ve been happy to. I’ve done the same as a seller.

Patrick

Back