PM Apology B. Loree

b.loree

Administrator
Staff member
While sitting with my son Logan tonight, both of us on our lap tops, he informed me that I had 25 Private Messages which had not been answered on the forum. I have spent the last 2 hours replying to said messages and wish to extend my sincere apologies to one and all who PM'd me and received no answer in return. There is no excuse for receiving a message, reading it and then ignoring it. Such behaviour is not in my nature and I had not read these messages. If I read it, I will reply as it goes on my to do list and will bug me until I do so. Frankly, with checking new posts, unread older posts, restoring helmets, trying to get the forum activation thing fixed, Logan etc etc, I forgot all about the entire PM area. So that is my excuse. The main thing, my fellow collectors is that no personal slight was intended. This forum just keeps on growing........I need to make a repetitive forum check list and follow it. Either that, or I need to hire a part time secretary to....or maybe Logan could set up some sort of flashing computer windows thing with alarm bells??? I will try to do better in future. My personal email is available on the site and you can contact me directly.

Until the last upgrade, on my PC and tablet, a window would pop up informing me of PM when I logged on here. No longer does that, so PMs are very easy to miss.

Brian,

PM's are just sitting in my outbox and aren't going through to the recipient. Is anyone else having this issue?

Richard

richesz28 said:
Brian,

PM's are just sitting in my outbox and aren't going through to the recipient. Is anyone else having this issue?

Richard

That is either because you have your sent file full, or the recipients have their in box full.

Back