Prussian 33rd or 34th Officer helmet

J.LeBrasseur

Administrator
Staff member
It is so damm cold out so I am continuing to share.

One of my other new helmets, and one of the rarest for sure.  

Prussian (Pommeranian) Fusilier Regiment #33 and Fusilier #34 (Queen of Sweden bodyguard regiment)

The banner was awarded to the 34th in 1860 and th3 33rd 5ht and 6th companies in 1865.

This helmet is stunning with most of the fire gilt on wappen and double paper labels inside.

James

Well done James. This is a really rare beauty, and in my opinion one of the finest prussian wappen in absolute. Congrats.
Zeb

Amybellars said:
Very nice and rare helmet. The reinforcement plate was on the outside when you get it?

Thanks for the nice comments everyone. Amy just marks in the shell, the helmet appears to be never messed with. even if it was the support disc would not go that far out on the shell.

thanks

James

James
This is by far one of the nicest pickelhaubes in awhile. The firegilding low near perfect. Did you check for the reinforcement plate?
Best regards
John

James ;
Excellent !
Where did you find that jewel ?
We don't often find rare helmets like yours these days .
Good for you
Steve McFarland

Superb helmet!
Also one of my favourite eagle plate patterns.
Below is the reserve version. To echo one of your recent posts, this one is the M15 model. Special chinscales for M91 posts, and detachable spike. Note the five ventilation holes in the spike.

View attachment 1

A Rare Beauty, and an AWES MARKE of the "top quality" made helmets as well! Super Rare and Super Nice!

Congratulations James! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Best Wishes,

Alan

Back