Red Barons Hair !!!!

Stu2067

Is this a joke??

http://cgi.ebay.com/RED-BARON-RICHTHOFEN-AUTHENTIC-DNA-HAIR-DOWND-80-PLANES_W0QQitemZ170022395066QQihZ007QQcategoryZ14428QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

:twisted:

No, this guy is serious! He has done this before, but I did not have that hilarious audio at the time. I have no idea what motivates this besides money. I wonder if anybody would pay for Labrador hair? At the rate that this dog sheds I would have a significant supply. :tongue3:

Ive seen Elvis"s bottled sweat for sale...but....this guy has got to be kidding.....whats next....Jesus Christs Hair :eek:

Stu2067 said:
Ive seen Elvis"s bottled sweat for sale...but....this guy has got to kidding.....whats next....Jesus Christs Hair :eek:

I think that is what started it all in the first place, Most major religions have their large churches built on a "relic" of Christ or one of the Apostiles.
Gus

"Stu2067 said:
Is this a joke??

Sounds like a joke to me, except that Charles Hamilton, the guy who apparently authenticated this item is a very well-known and (as far as I know) reputable dealer in autographs and other memorabilia of famous people. Maybe this is the real McCoy?

Yes, May be this is real, but is there enough hair to send it in for a DNA sample? and then you have no hair. I find this sort of relic collecting to be a bit sick, When is someone going to start offering some of his bones? (His head was all that was reintered in Germany after the war according to one report)
Gus

By the way, does anyone know where Richthofen is buried today? I know that he was interred in Berlin's famous Invaliden Friedhof, where many of Germany's heroes are buried. Then I understand that Invaliden fell in the East German Sector, and in fact the Berlin Wall ran through it. The East Germans, bless their communist souls, trashed Invaliden, destroying grave markers, digging it up, and generally making it impossible to locate many of the former resting places. So......where is Richthofen today? Is he is some unmarked spot in Invaliden, or were his remains rescued and reburied with appropriate honors? (The same way that Frederick the Great's remains were brought back to Potsdam with full honors after the unification of Germany).

Gustaf said:
Yes, May be this is real, but is there enough hair to send it in for a DNA sample? and then you have no hair. I find this sort of relic collecting to be a bit sick, When is someone going to start offering some of his bones? (His head was all that was reintered in Germany after the war according to one report)
Gus

From what I know, he was moved to Wiesbaden in 1975 to the family grave besides his brother and sister.

This guy has offered hair up for sale before on Ebay and seems to be legit. The whole thing though is totally bizarre!! Brian

Back