Reproducers/Artisans who make Tschakos?

ryanhagendazs

Hello all!

Glad to be here. I found this handy site in my travels on the web hunting down information on Jager-Radfahrers for a reenactment impression. One huge bottleneck to the kit so far is that I can't find anyone who makes reproduction leather shells. I found one person on facebook who makes felt ones but only in sizes 58+, which isn't help to me at size 56-57.
I have contacted Kammerbulle whose email gave me a returned to sender notice (domain not found), and have ascertained that spikehelmets.pl doesn't make them. I already have an original M15 tschako in size 54, but I need one in my own size and one that isn't original for reenacting.

Does anyone know where I can find a shell?

Thanks for your help all! Any lead goes!

He has a banner on his website announcing that since April 1. 2020 he has stopped working . Reserve hat Ruh !
I didn't try to reach him, so maybe he is still doing something at a slower pace.
I did manage to reach Jorg! He was able to help me, but I'm not sure whether he's continuing work or he just happened to still have something in my size laying around. Thanks all.

Back