Säkularfahnenband

That silver medallion on the top bow is somewhat different ,
isn't it ?
I have not seen that type before
Steve

It is true it is a variant of which I have only seen this example, and we can see another variant in the tape of the Leib Kür.Rg.1

This is the most common model, with small variations depending on the time and I imagine depending on the manufacturer.
z img132.jpg

Here we can see the singular model of the Leib Kurassier Regiment Nr. 1

z 1674  Leib Kür.Rg.1 Pict0040.jpg

z 1674 1774 1874 Sakular-Fahnenbander Leib Kür.Rg.1  10005.jpgz 1674 1774 1874 Sakular-Fahnenbander Leib Kür.Rg.1 10006.jpg
Unfortunately I could not get it, I was in negotiations with the seller, but a war started and the operation was cut short.

and finally the model presented above, (sometimes I think it could be a replacement after the loss of the original), but who knows?

z img718.jpg

Hello,

There was a German Colonel Roehder, he made a study about the Standarten of the Imperial Army. It is in Freiburg Germany. They have his whole Archive.
I asked if they could digital it for the German Hussars. But they don't do that. Must come over to them.

Henk

Hello,

There was a German Colonel Roehder, he made a study about the Standarten of the Imperial Army. It is in Freiburg Germany. They have his whole Archive.
I asked if they could digital it for the German Hussars. But they don't do that. Must come over to them.

Henk
Will you be able to do that ?
Steve

Back