Säkularfahnenband

Hello Jens,

The image you posted becomes worthless in the future when the link eventually goes down and is no longer active, which will eventually happen.

I reduced the pixel size of your image link to 1,000 horizontal x 720 vertical. Notice that there is no need for a link when you edit the photo size to be 1,000 pixels or less. This is not difficult to do, and it saves the integrity of the thread for future users here.

Thanks,

Alan

an image that a  member did not directly attach to this thread.jpg

Last edited:
Hello Jens,

The image you posted becomes worthless in the future when the link eventually goes down and is no longer active, which will eventually happen.

I reduced the pixel size of your image link to 1,000 horizontal x 720 vertical. Notice that there is no need for a link when you edit the photo size to be 1,000 pixels or less. This is not difficult to do, and it saves the integrity of the thread for future users here.

Thanks,

Alan
Hi Alan,
ah ok - thanks for the hint and the image editing! I have the image file again divided into two parts - then it works!
;) Many thanks and best regards, Jens

Attachments

• SakulärSpangePart1.jpg
    SakulärSpangePart1.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 9
  • SakulärSpangePart2.jpg
    SakulärSpangePart2.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 10
KIR145, ww1legioncheca, Jukri, thanks for these new contributions.

I have seen the tape that Weitze has, but his is not the Kürassier Regiment 'Königin' (Pommersches) Nr.2. since that tape is in my collection. and as I will demonstrate yours cannot be.
In the comparative table is first the vintage photograph of the tape of the Kürassier Regiment 'Königin' (Pommersches) Nr.2.. in the center photo is my tape and in the photo on the right is Weitze's. As you can see the direction of the embroidery is not the same. so Weitze's cannot be.

Also my tape came with another Kürassier tape 'Königin' (Pommersches) Nr.2. What will I show when I get home?

So it can only be from one of the following units:

Kürassier Regiment Graf Wrangel (Ospreussiches) Nr.3

Kürassier-Regiment von Driesen (Westfälisches) Nr. 4

Kürassier Regiment „Herzog Friedrich Eugen von Württemberg“ (Westpreußisches) Nr. 5

Dragoner Regiment „Prinz Albrecht von Preußen“ (Litthauisches) Nr. 1

Haupt Kadetten Anstalt

CheersPortapapeles-1.jpg.bee406f4b7580fea6d924b57eb4ea04a.jpg

Hello Jens,

Thanks,

Alan

View attachment 26905
Prussian and Anhalt

73A5B470-ED34-4C7F-9F62-68FD91FB4B13.jpeg

Is this from Fiebig ?
Steve
Steve,
yes it's out of the book from Major Ewald Fiebig: "Unsterbliche Treue Das Heldenbuch der Fahnen und Standarten des deutschen Heeres", Berlin 1935 (492 pages).
Here my selection of books about imperial german flags.
;) Thanks & best regards, Jens

Attachments

• FahnenLiteratur.jpg
    FahnenLiteratur.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 18
Steve,
yes it's out of the book from Major Ewald Fiebig: "Unsterbliche Treue Das Heldenbuch der Fahnen und Standarten des deutschen Heeres", Berlin 1935 (492 pages).
Here my selection of books about imperial german flags.
;) Thanks & best regards, Jens
Thanks
That is the same group of books that I have
I also have the 4 Vol set published in Berlin in the 1890's
my Vol 4 is a copy that someone had made up
Steve

Band der Kriegsdenkmünze 1870/71 with 12 Gefechtsspange from the Kürassier -Regiments Königin -Pommern- Nr 2

source GESCHICHTE DER KÖNIGLICH PREUSSISCHEN FAHNEN UND STANDARTEN band 1

5adced39e208f_2kR.RGT001.jpg.0cc256cc5bbc6a39be5c909bca0b7329.jpgStandarte kürassier Rgt. 2 detalle A1.jpgStandarte kürassier Rgt. 2 detalle B1.jpg

Back