Schirmmützen – Saxon Uhlans

Jeff R

In contrast to their cornflower blue Ulankas, the Saxon Uhlans wore beautiful white caps in their regimental colors. NCO/EM of Kgl. Sächs.1. Ulanen-Regt. Kaiser Franz Josef von Österreich, König von Ungarn'' Nr.17 on the left and an officer (with the unique Saxon officer cockades and the deep wine-red band and piping peculiar to this regiment) of Kgl. Sächs.2. Ulanen-Regt. Nr.18 on the right.

Saxon Uhlans.jpg

In contrast to their cornflower blue Ulankas, the Saxon Uhlans wore beautiful white caps in their regimental colors. NCO/EM of Kgl. Sächs.1. Ulanen-Regt. Kaiser Franz Josef von Österreich, König von Ungarn'' Nr.17 on the left and an officer (with the unique Saxon officer cockades and the deep wine-red band and piping peculiar to this regiment) of Kgl. Sächs.2. Ulanen-Regt. Nr.18 on the right.

View attachment 29540
Stunning couple of high quality schirmm. Congratulations.

View attachment 29540
Very nice
I like the taller / higher models lke the U R 18 on the right
Steve

BTY
I have a collector friend who is looking for a hat for D R 16
enlisted . Condition must be top notch.
He just got in a super nice Waffenrock
If anyone has one for sale, please let me know
Thanks
Steve

Back