seeking kar98a top cover and...........

gew98

I am in bad need of a top half of a kar98a sheet metal trench cover. I have the original bottom clamp - and no the gew98 top cover is different. I do have a spare gew98 top end for trade amongst other bits.
I am also seeking to match up some imperial bayonets to particular regimental marked gew88 and 98 rifles I have. If you have a handfull of regimental marked pokers laying about please email me and I'll send you a list of the regimentals my rifles have - and maybe we can do some bayonet swapping too !.
As well I have an extensive parts list of parts on hand for imperial gew98's of which I have some specific needs and will gladly swap part for part if I have specific needs of yours - can email this list too.

please give me a shout !.

Still searching for that elusive peice of sheet metal. As well am seeking particular regimental marked imperial bayonets to mate with regimental marked gew98 & gew88's I have.

http://www.militariacollecting.com/index.php?showtopic=33536

This link shows some of the regimentals I seek to reunite with at least the same regimental marked poker...help !.

gew98

I'll keep an eye out for you. Welcome to the forum, glad to see you here!
I search for but one elusive Regiment for my 88, 4 Reserve Grenadier Regiment.

George

Back