Show

Muth25

Is anyone going to the show this weekend in Louisville? I usually go to the one in Febuary but sence im going to college here now, I am going to the one this weekend at the fair grounds. I am looking forward to meeting members of this great forum if any at all are going. Thanks.

Michael Muth

Michael, I'm not going but we are planning on going to the big one in February where many of the members will meet. Definitely plan to go to that one. We will have at least two tables, and many of us will be staying at the executive inn. PM me your e-mail, and I will add you to our mailing list. We didn't have you during the blackout.

sos400.jpg

Hey guys, My brain took a hit when the jack handle got me this summer, and I am having a herd time remembering every thing. I do know that the table and the ad are taken care of. Did anyone get a banner or sign? and I have not gotten any t shirts either. After hitting two gun shows since the first of the year, I am going to have to sell a kidney if I am going to buy anything at SOS. I did get a nice (I think it is nice, as I have not seen it) French M1886 Lebel rifle at the Ogden show, but I had to borrow $25 from Maggie to get it, and she charges 100% intrest when I borrow money for nonsense, and she takes a pound of flesh for colateral, and the blood that comes with it (she could out wit the devil), anyway, I am rambling again, so I will shut up and go sit in my corrner.
toodles
Gux

Back