Site Problems

b.loree

Administrator
Staff member
Re continued site problems......I will talk to Tony and see what he advises. Perhaps I have to get the host provider to increase our space. T has already eliminated one forum back up in order to give us more space. We had hoped that this would solve the problem. We are just getting too big I guess, which is not a bad thing. Hang in there guys we will get this sorted out.

Greetings to all members, as you know we have been experienceing site problems....slow to load, can't post pics, can not log on etc. The reason for this lies with the server/host. Consequently, we are going to change servers. We are going to join up with the IT guy who did the up date to the php soft ware a year ago. He is just a phone call away. We will have a huge amount of space on his server so things should improve greatly. We may lose a couple of posts while the switch is being made but C'est la vie. This will happen in the next couple of days. B

Well, we have changed servers thanks to the ITGuy. He updated our php software last year and has solved our recent problems by switching us to his server. I highly recommend his services...very quick, great communication and as shown here, this guy knows his shit. Thanks man!

Back