Site Upgrade 2018

b.loree

Administrator
Staff member
I have finally arranged to have a technician go into the forum programme and fix our new member automatic registration feature which has not been working for several years. At the same time, time our software PHPBB, will also be upgraded to the latest version available. I have been told that this will all begin today and may cause the forum to be down for one day max. So a heads up to our membership!

I dont want to be a spoiler but it was easyer to see with the 'old' forum when and where other members of the forum placed a comment to a subject when simply a little page collored red on the left side
With the new forum its harder to see when and where a comment whas placed .
Now you have to open eatch subject look for a little red page
Maby its becose the site is new and we al have to adapt to it
Time wil tell as they say

Jonas

kaiser said:
I dont want to be a spoiler but it was easyer to see with the 'old' forum when and where other members of the forum placed a comment to a subject when simply a little page collored red on the left side
With the new forum its harder to see when and where a comment whas placed .
Now you have to open eatch subject look for a little red page
Maby its becose the site is new and we al have to adapt to it
Time wil tell as they say

Jonas

Ah yes - I have gone ahead and changed the icons to be a bit more clear, though it may take some time for the caches to refresh.
P1nqN20.png

With any luck refreshing your browser a few times may make it pick them up.

Neil Young said:
Is there any way to click on a button to call up the latest posts since your last visit?

If you click 'Quick Links' there's an option under there called 'unread posts'.

Ah thats better, now i can see the difrence
I was affraid i needed glasses now to read the forum
I am all in to it, nice work done here👌👌

Jonas

Hello everybody ! . While everything is very uncommon. Maybe over time, like the new design of your favorite forum

It works just fine! I have previously used another host to put pictures on the forum. Because of the Photobucket debacle most of them are lost...
But I am busy replacing them directly from my computer here, so they will remain forever here!!
Thank you so much for making it possible, :bravo:

Back