Some Good Condition Neusilber Parts on a Prussian Pickelhaube

ww1czechlegion

I wasn't sure what to call this in the title.

Offered is a leather pickelhaube with some damage to the exterior finish, and the liner has missing parts to it and dry rot as well.

The good thing is that there is a very nice neusilber Pioneer spike and base (non-removable spike). There is also 3-domed split brads (a couple of them have only 1-prong remaining). And there is a neusilber backspine with a brass nut.

The Prussian eagle wappen is a wartime steel example. Part of the staff is broken off and missing as seen in photos. Bpth of the two wire loops are present on back side of eagle wappen. Only 1-leather wedge holds it in place. The other leather wedge is missing.

The M95 side posts are steel.

The neusilber front visor trim has 2-cracks that I circled in red in the photos. And the wearer's left side end of the visor trim has a small section of the surface(front side) cut out on the end of the visor trim. Not sure why this is the way that it is. I have circled this in the photo as well with red line. The domed split brad does not fully cover up this area, as seen in my photo.

Asking $200.00 or "Best Offer".

Payment via PayPal is o.k. I prefer "friends and family" or add 4% to cover the fee.

USA Postage: $14.00 via Priority Mail w/Tracking.

Canada Postage: $32.00 via 1st Class International Mail

Postage to UK, Belgium, France, Germany, Netherlands, Poland: $45.00 via 1st Class International Mail

Postage to Singapore: $50.00 via 1st Class International Mail

Thanks,

Alan

101_5941.JPG

101_5942.JPG

a crack in visor trim.jpg

101_5944.JPG

101_5945.JPG

101_5946.JPG

101_5947.JPG

101_5948.JPG

I made an offer on this helmet Alan but did not receive a response as yet. Thanks, Brian

Hi Brian,

I just got back home from the gun/military show this weekend, and am sorry for not checking my email here with my phone while I was away from home. My bad.

I sent you some good news in the message about some additional parts that I have in neusilber that are better condition than what was on this helmet (especially the damaged front visor trim, and the broken split brads on this helmet).

This helmet was sold at the show for what I was asking for it.

Back